Skip to content

Habu Temple - ramp at second court leading to Third Pylon by SalmaElDardiry.

adding voice to .mov files

hello Patrick

ravish from india trying very hard to add voice to quicktime pro .mov file.
i dont know why is it not working. i know iam near but cant able to get the out put. iam a 360 virtual tour photographer and want to add voice or music to the qtvr mov file.iam using windows vista.[and movie controller is not allowing quicktime movie controller to change]
can u please help me out on this.

thanks
ravish

»

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: adding voice to .mov files

Adding audio to a qtvr file has always been a "black art". Would having the audio in a seperate control be an option?

»

Thanks Aldo Hoeben but it is not an option! coz it happening. i have seen so many 360s playing with qtvr files with voice aldo.

»

Audio & Video Enhancements: Because QTVR is a component of QuickTime, you can add audio and video to a QTVR tour.

You have written this Mr. Aldo Hoeben. Please tell me how to add audio.

thanks
ravish

»

I am not saying it can't be done, but it may not be the easiest way to accomplish what you want to do. An external control is often a lot easier to implement.

I don't know of a way to include sound in a QTVR file that does not involve software that has long-since been abandoned (eg LiveStagePro).

»

Thanks Aldo Hoeben

»

Hi there;

Sorry for my english, ist´s not very good. But let me see If I can explain what I want to.
I all ready add music to a complete virtual tour with individual songs in each qtvr, and still .MOV files. The software I used is the Cubic Connector. You can also add sound effects like, play the sound only when you pass by the hotspot selected, and the sound decreses when you move away of it, or play a song in a continous loop. To add voice I think you have to record it first and then rip it in I tunes or something like that to convert it to the rigth file format. (MP3).

»

Thanks alexphotof11
First: ur english is better than mine.Congradulations!!
second:You can also add sound effects like, play the sound only when you pass by the hotspot selected.GREATT. Cubic connector will do this, fine. Thanks for that.
Third:what exactly i do is Stiching images, convert to cubic, then speric,and .move file. now you have told me [convert it to the rigth file format].My question is how to guage the rigth of file format means my 360 virtual tour format.? how to add mp3 to qtvr.mov file?

Thanks

»

Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.NS0-154 dumps//
1Y0-A09 dumps//
1D0-435 dumps//
PW0-104 dumps//
EC0-479 dumps//
EC0-349 dumps//
JN0-100 dumps//
BCP-410 dumps//

»