Skip to content

Within Temptation @ Sziget Festival by Aldo Hoeben.

Welcome to the Real Estate forum

With the end of IPIX corporation, the real estate virtual tour industry has been changed dramatically. Use this forum to discuss:

• hardware,
  • software,
  • tour hosting,
  • marketing of real estate with virtual tours,
  • options/alternative for IPIX photographers.

No blatant advertisements please. We want participants to share information not get spam.

Our first "moderators" will be Michael Quan and Bart Wilson. Other "helper moderators" are welcome.

(Disclaimer: IVRPA does not specifically officially endorse companies or services, although several companies in the RE field are IVRPA sponsors. All opinions here are the responsibility of the poster and do not reflect the official position of the IVRPA.)

»

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Welcome to the Real Estate forum

I seem to recall seeing at Photokina a few years back a panoramic 180-degree three dimensional (genuine in-depth 3D) hand viewer. It featured some gyro-stabilisation so that as you turned your head you saw aroiund the room. However, this does not appeared to have gone into commercial production and I wonder if anyone has trace of it?

I recall that it was intended as a Real Estate sales aid and the prototype was certainly realistic.

Tony
Tony Shapps
Editor:'A-V CONCEPTS'
Now with over 7000 readers weekly.
Subscribe to 'AV CONCEPTS' by sending a BLANK
mailto:tony@shapps.myzen.co.uk
or visit me at:
http://tonyshapps-av-concepts.blogspot.com

»