Home Forums 360° Video 360 Video footage to develop 360 audio skills

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Redmar Kruithof 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ross Flight
    Forum Member

I’m a sound designer, working predominantly in theatre and am looking to expand my skills to start working with 360 audio. I’m looking for some 360 video anyone may have that could benefit from some high quality 360 sound design.

At the moment i’m looking for example projects to build up a showreel to use in future and to test out positioning and mixing techniques so at the moment not charging for services.

Please let me know if you have any 360 videos that you may be able to send my way for me to use as test footage.

You can find examples of my work at http://www.rossflight.com

Redmar Kruithof
    IVRPA Professional Member

Hi Ross,

We’re in the process of adding 360 video to our services. Right now we’re testing a lot. We think that good 360 audio will make a great difference so we would like to work with you to test the possibilities.

Looking forward to your response!

Redmar

Ross Flight
    Forum Member

Hi Redmar,

Thanks for the response. I’m currently in a bit of a testing phase myself, looking at the best tools for creating 360 audio with headtracking using a number of post production techniques. Do you have any 360 video test footage I might be able to start playing around with? Let me know as soon as you do and we can look at chatting over email.

Ross

Redmar Kruithof
    IVRPA Professional Member

Hi Ross,

Great! I will send you a PM.

Redmar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.