Home Forums 360° Video 360 Video Transitions for 360 Content Creators

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jesse Stormer 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jesse Stormer
    Forum Member

Hey all,

I recently created a resource pack of 360 alpha matte transitions for 360 video content creators.

I would love your feedback!

Also, if you have any ideas for more transitions or 360 tools, I will be generating more. If your idea is used, I will provide you with the resource for free.

Thank you!

steven lake
    Forum Member

Really like these transitions. Do you have any info on how I can use them to transition between two clips? I can’t work out how to use the alpha channel in premier to transition between clips using your transitions.

Jesse Stormer
    Forum Member

Hey Steven!

I’m really happy to hear you’re liking them. I will make some tutorials, but for now — you use an effect called ‘track matte key’ on your footage layer that allows you to choose the imported 360 360 matte as your transition. You’ll want to set it to luma matte, and you can also invert it to use white/black as your positive image.

Let me know if that works out for you! If you have any requests for transition styles, let me know and I’ll add them to the pack!

Thanks,

Jesse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.