Home Forums 360° Video 360 video with hotspots

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dejan Gajsek 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tony Reidsma
    Forum Member

I posted this in the professional forum, but I can’t seem to see it, so I’m posting in the regular 360 video forum… sorry if I’m doing this all wrong.

Hey all. I could use some help from users.

I was on KOLOR’s site and found the below:

Here’s one example which incorporates stills with video 360 tours:

Here’s one that is a 360 video with hotspots

I need to have something like the second link, where I can add hotspots to a 360 video.

Here’s a pano I did with still images:

I’m looking to do the same thing, but with video, and to do so I’m going to buy:

Does anyone know if I can do this with the KOLOR software, and if there’s a different way, I’d love to know.

Thank you in advance for any help – Tony

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

hi steve

kolor Autopano Video Pro + Autopano Giga are for stitching video, not making any sort of interface or hotspots etc, to make a 360 video with hotspots as your example above you would use krpano, kolor panotour is a GUI for krpano, but i do not believe kolor has a GUI for 360 video hotspots yet, so this would require hand coding in krpano, search the krpano docs and forums for more info

also see these videos on creating 360° video moving hotspots

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Tony Reidsma
    Forum Member

So I tested the latest version of Panotour Pro 2.5 and it now supports VIDEO and HOTSPOTS!

The hotspots work great and follow the video nicely.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know of this update.

Brad Phaisan
    Forum Member

You can host 360 video with custom hotspot GUI on vroptimal.com
    Here is an example of real estate agency filming 360 video and use hotspot to navigate to different scenes.

Happy to answer questions if you have.

Dejan Gajsek
    Forum Member

At Viar360 we don’t have the dynamic hotspots yet we do have the Informational (HTML5 rich), POV and Transitional ones. At the moment we are also developing custom shapes, polygon, and transparent ones.

The moving ones are a bit of a design challenge since we try to stay away from the coding part.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.