Home Forums 360° Virtual Tours Best 360 Photography into Virtual Tour for Real Estate

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Brett Turner Brett Turner 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brett Turner
    Brett Turner
    Forum Member

Hey everyone,

I’m Brett and have just joined the forum. I do property marketing here in Australia and after some advise on the best software to use for virtual reality tours using 360 photography. I’ve had a look around and 3D Vista seams the best to me. Does anyone already provide virtual tours to the real estate market? And if so what do they use (software & equipment)? Please.

Francisco Toledo
    Forum Member

Check Matterport.com I use it in Brazil and is widely known in the US already. Let us know your impressions.

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member

ptgui or kolor autopano for panorama stitching, and krpano, pano2vr, and kolor panotour for 360° virtual tours are the most common software choices of our members

you can find a list of hardware and software recommendations and tutorials here –

http://ivrpa.org/about-ivrpa/360-vr-photography-360-video-resources/

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Brett Turner
    Brett Turner
    Forum Member

Hey Francisco,

Thanks for that. I have seen the matterport camera and what it does, I really like it but doesn’t have the details as 360 photography has. I am looking for something I can start doing now with the outlay for the matterport camera. I will more than likely end up buy this camera lol

Brett

Brett Turner
    Brett Turner
    Forum Member

Hey Sam,

Thank you for the information on the VR tours. Have you heard any reports on the 3D Vista Pro Software? Is it any good?

Brett

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.