Home Forums IVRPA Website Discussion Member List Page Error [Fixed]

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg Nuspel
    Greg Nuspel
    IVRPA Professional Member

Since I can’t find where there is a link to the webmaster I thought I’d post this here. There seems to be an error when you try to access the member listings.
    Array ( [type] => 1 [message] => Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) [file] => /home/ivrpa2015/ivrpa.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php [line] => 2246 )

Something is happening with a memory overflow. I hope this can get fixed so people can view this information. You may now return to spinning your cameras :-)

Greg Nuspel

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

hi greg

posting problems with the site here is fine, that is what this forum is for ;)

it is better to report general website problems in this forum rather than via email, but you can otherwise contact IVRPA directors directly via the Contact Page

anyway, i have made some adjustments to the settings for the IVRPA Member List Page and it seems to be working properly for now, but the underlying problem is that our member data is growing larger every week as our membership has been rapidly growing with our new website, this sort of growing pain is bound to pop up now and then

please reply here if you see any continuing problems

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

update – march 2016

recent errors on IVRPA member search page have been resolved, server has been upgraded to php 5.6, and server ram + memory limits have both been increased

please let us know here if you see any errors on this page

thanks

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.