Home Forums 360° Virtual Tours Example of good looking inside map – in which program it is posiible ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  saul burgos 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bartosz Krawczyk
    Forum Member

Hello
    Few days ago I saw some inside virtual tour , on the corner there was a map. On this map was of cours the points – after clicking on it the panorama was changing.
    Do somebody know how to mak so good looking inside map ?
    Regards

saul burgos
    Forum Member

Well, commonly that mini map at the corner is just an image with points on it.

You just need a program or online service that let you create this image on 3D and later download that image to use it on your virtual tour.

I know that several services let you add this minimap normally its called “floor plan” and you just need use that image.

The only service that I know is this:

https://home.by.me/en/gallery

But if you search on google you will find similar. In “home.by.me” let you create a project for free, so you can use it. If you need more project you need to pay for it

Create virtual tours for free in minutes without programming skills with Paneek. Fronted Web developer and Founder of paneek. info@paneek.net

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.