Home Forums 360° Virtual Tours Facts and figures on how virtual reality helps sell a property?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jennie Ross Jennie Ross 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jamie Watkins
    Forum Member

Hi guys, iv been looking around for some statistics on how virtual reality tours help to sell a property, e.g how many shares, views, sale time, leads generated, can anyone tell me what they know or have read? Cheers

Anh Trinh
    Anh Trinh
    Forum Member

There are Virtual Tour service providers which specifically serve in Real Estate industry like Tmmoviewer, you may directly inbox them for numbers

A Designer, Developer, Photographer & a Startup guy, i build Lapentor - the free Virtual Tour Software - with my team to make 360 Tour simple & beautiful again

saul burgos
    Forum Member

I have some data about this on an article that I wrote time ago. Maybe can help:

https://paneek.blogspot.com/2016/11/benefits-of-virtual-tour-for-your.html

Create virtual tours for free in minutes without programming skills with Paneek. Fronted Web developer and Founder of paneek. info@paneek.net

Jennie Ross
    Jennie Ross
    IVRPA Sponsor Member

Hi, MLS-Delivery.com provides tours that support 360° (Equirectangular images), still photographs and video tours specifically designed for the Real Estate industry. The only stat I can speak to is the average session duration. We see a dramatic increase on tours with 360° images verses tours containing only still and video. A traditional Real Estate virtual tour is viewed on average 2 minutes if the viewer has any interest in the property, add 360° to the mix it triples; it not uncommon to see 8 or 12 minutes.

For information shares, views, sale time, leads generated etc… this is dependant on how the Agent who is marketing the property, leverages the technology.

Jennie, The Happiness Wrangler
    MLS-Delivery.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.