Home Forums 360° Panoramic VR Photography HDR in PTGUI

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luc Villeneuve 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

danigayo Gayo
    Forum Member

Hello good Morning!
    I have a little problem, the Ptgui only recognizes HDR with the RAW file ?? Because when I import TIFF or DNG, the Ptgui not recognize me and that is HDR is a problem because I have to do the HDR in LR and it takes a lot more. This, basically I say something very curious. Already know that the pictures in PTGui to stitch them must be all vertical format, well, not my camera (nikon d610) is why when making shots nadir and sky me sometimes taken horizontally, which I have them to rotate in LR (in PTGui not help rotate not) and the export and rotated only have the option to export in JPEG, TIFF or DNG) and of course, the export in either format and then import them into Ptgui not recognize me HDR …
    Uff, I hope I have understood ..
    Thank you for attention
    * I attached a screenshot of PTGui with Panos horizontal format

Jürgen Schrader
    Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Director Member

Ptgui HDR Works with tif and jpg as well. Why do you think it doesn’t? Make sure the exif data is correct to allow ptgui automatic recognition of bracketed sets.

Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Vice President

Luc Villeneuve
    IVRPA Director Member

There is also a specific forum for PTGui users. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ptgui

Luc Villeneuve
    Professional Photographer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.