Home Forums General Discussion How much does a 360 Panoramic photographer earn on average?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  abh mb 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

abh mb
    Forum Member

How much does a 360 Panoramic photographer earn on average? I already know that it depends on:
    1) Amount of fee charged.
    2) Amount of work available.
    3) Type of project undertaken.
    4) Place / country of work.
    5) Etc, etc..

All I just want to know is numbers eg: 3000 US$ per month in US or 6000 AUD in Australia or for UK 2500 UK pounds in UK.

I’m Planning to change my carrier and take-up 360 photography professionally and start creating virtual tours for the companies. Yes I know I can only work in the country I live (at present). But want to know what’s the scope in general internationally. I think it would be a nice general awareness / information for all the forum members. I’m new here. Please Seniors, Mentors I will appreciate your input.

abh mb
    Forum Member

Hello there!

I’m planning to take-up 360 photography professionally and want to earn by creating virtual tours for the companies.

Before I can make a carrier move, I thought this a good place(website) to get guidance from seniors and mentors.

So my question to you people is..How much does a 360 Panoramic photographer earn on average? I already know that it depends on:
    1) Amount of fee charged.
    2) Amount of work available.
    3) Type of project undertaken.
    4) Place / country of work.
    5) Etc, etc..

Could I just know the numbers eg: 3000 US$ per month in US or 6000 AUD in Australia or for UK 2500 UK pounds.

Yes I know I can only work in the country I live (at present). But want to know what’s the scope in general internationally. I’m new here. Please Seniors, Mentors I will appreciate your input.

Thanks and regards.

abh mb
    Forum Member

Finally..after waiting for the reply..I understood that..

PANORAMIC PHOTOGRAPHERS DON’T EARN MUCH.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.