Home Forums General Discussion Insert a file in WIX site that only supports codes html.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  saul burgos 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adrián Canal Bustos
    Adrián Canal Bustos
    Forum Member

Excuse my bad English, I am writing from Argentina.

I ask advice and help.

Just I start with 360. He made some panoramas in Autopano pro and pro Pano2VR. I still can not decide for one or the other, in pano 2VR costs me a lot autopano interface and how bad it is the interaction with the user.

THE QUESTION IS.
    Both programs generate output files Htlm 5, and I hang / insert scenarios on a site generated in WIX. And this only gives you the option of inserting CODIGOS HTLM5.

You know, like do to transform these files into a HTLM5 code form to hang them on the site WIX.

A big hug from Argentina, I would like to meet you in one of my trips to USA.

Adrian Canal Bust
    Turistur CEO.
    USA Phone: 3052809682

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

you cannot convert these (or any other) panoramas into a pure html file that can be uploaded or inserted into wix or otherwise pasted as code into a single page

(in my opinion, wix is a very poor choice for website hosting, if you need a this sort of host i would suggest looking into other options like wordpress.com or squarespace etc )

easiest solution would be to host your panos on roundme.com or 360cities.net and emebd with iframe as below

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

saul burgos
    Forum Member

The best you can do is hire a programmer if you do not know how to do it. I know that all the services that you mention give you a code that need to be add in your website like same told you

Web developer and Founder of Paneek
    My service that allow create virtual tour with Google streetview
    info@paneek.net

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.