Home Forums 360° Video Looking for VR / 360° Video Content

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Vincent Swann 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jordane Richter
    Forum Member

my company is looking for VR / 360° video content to licence for Asian Countries. So if you are interested in working with us, don’t hesitate to contact me, and send me some links to your content.

Hope to talk to you soon !

Eric Fassbender
    Eric Fassbender
    IVRPA Profesional Member

Hi Jordane, maybe provide your contact details so people can get in touch with you.

All the best,

stefan shirley
    Forum Member

Email me more info of what your looking for at stefansshirley661@gmail.com

Simon Miya
    IVRPA Associate Member

Never trust solicitors that don’t come back a second time!

Vincent Swann
    Forum Member

Shoot me an email Vincent@Vue360.com

Vincent Swann
    Forum Member

I work for a 360video platform that is currently nearing the final stages of development for the first version of our app. We are looking for beta testers, as well as users to post their 360 content to our page once we have it up and running.

We have big plans for this project and believe that posting with us will not only benefit our content, but will raise larger awareness to your personal or professional brand.

If this is something you would be interested in, please reach out to me at Vincent@Vue360.com and I will tell you more about our product and how we plan on differentiating ourselves from other platforms currently out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.