Home Forums 360° Virtual Tours Pano 2VR pro VS Panotour

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luca Mangano
    Luca Mangano
    IVRPA Professional Member

I have used Panotour but it’s impossible to have a free errors virtual tour; it’s a really pity! Someone is using Pano 2Vr pro? Tell me about your experience, thank’s

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

you would have to be more specific about what errors you are seeing and what you are doing when they happen, panotour and pano2vr both work fine for me and both have great support teams and communities ;)

both apps have some features the other lacks so both are useful depending on the situation or maybe just your own interface preference, pano2vr has great patching feature and google street view support, panotour code is same as krpano which is well supported by very large community and can be adjusted with hand coding etc

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Luca Mangano
    Luca Mangano
    IVRPA Professional Member

Sam,
    Using Panotour I encountered great difficulty with mobile viewing, my virtual tour is not responsive at all. Have you some ideas?

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

reposniveness would be a factor in the design and building of the tour, lots of options there, but i believe there are some responsive tour templates on the kolor site

http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/view/Panotour_-_Advanced_-_HTML_Templates

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.