Home Forums General Discussion IVRPA at photokina 2016 ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Peter Emmerich Peter Emmerich 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter Emmerich
    Peter Emmerich
    IVRPA Professional Member

This year is a photokia year, again.
    photokina 2016 – Cologne – Germany – 20th to 25th September 2016

Will there be a booth, a conference, a tutorial session, a ??? of IVRPA?
    I helped with the installation of the exhibition stand last photokina and would do so again…

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
    ... and now it's up to us to search for the light and the darkness and all the shades in between ...

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

here is latest info from jürgen schrader re: photokina 2016

As in recent years we are planning to have a booth at Photokina while the program we’ll be running is not decided yet. The least I can say is that we will have short tutorials and presentations during the entire show.
    As it is a huge organisational task to organize a “full” conference with speakers even for just one day we cannot always justify the effort. So I’ll have to leave that open for the moment.

please continue this thread here for any further discussion ;)

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Peter Emmerich
    Peter Emmerich

Thanks, Sam, for your fast answer!
    Do you know who will manage the booth and IVRPA’s programm at photokina?
    Don’t plan to little for photokina; it’s the one place for European members to meet in Europe (not everybody can affort going abroad) and it’s always a place to be seen and to promote IVRPA…

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
    ... and now it's up to us to search for the light and the darkness and all the shades in between ...

Jürgen Schrader
    Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Director Member vice-president

Hi Peter, most likely it will be me to organize and manage the booth.
    If you have any questions or suggestions just write to juergen.schrader@ivrpa.org

Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Vice President

Peter Emmerich
    Peter Emmerich

… with 11 weeks to go – and Quebéc beeing history – any news about photokina ???

Please excuse me for getting on your nerves, but with Quebéc or Prague or the other conferences before you planned everything months in advance and they are only “internal” meetings. Photokina is (still) a leading open fair not only for Europe but also for the rest of the world, and everything seems to be planned last minute…

What is planned sofar?

Kind Regards,

Peter E.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.