Home Forums 360° Video Prosumer 360 Cameras

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jürgen Schrader Jürgen Schrader 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hanamichy Sakuragi
    Forum Member

Hi,

Just like to share an amazing company called Z CAM http://www.z-cam.com. They produce professional vr cameras. High quality hardware in terms of sensors and body build. One main thing to point out is Z CAM is considered to be the low light king. Their stitching and live stream software is also very good.

They also have professional cameras for cinematic productions and stereo output.

Give me a shout if anyone has any questions.

Examples:

This was shot 70% using Z CAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUfBOQ1YX-o

Jürgen Schrader
    Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Director Member director

Dear Hanamichy Sakuragi,
    please explain your affiliation with this company and why you think you need to promote this company here.
    Thank you very much.

Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Vice President

Hanamichy Sakuragi
    Forum Member

Hi Jürgen,

I don’t have any affiliation, other than I know the CEO personally. The reason of my post is to generate awareness to Z CAM because there are many misconceptions of good professional 360 cameras out there.

Many companies show 6K / 8K capabilities, but they don’t specifically explain the type of sensors they use. As well, it’s very hard to achieve coordinated AE/AWB.

Not sure if any one on here attended the Siggraph in Las Vegas last week, but many users there claim Z CAM is a wonderful product, so I just liked to talk about it at the right forum.

Thanks.

Jürgen Schrader
    Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Director Member director

That’s good to know.
    We know Z Cam and Kinson Loo very well, they were with us and iZugar at our booth at Photokina in Cologne last year :-)

Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Vice President

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.