Home Forums General Discussion Ricoh Theta S Video Problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke Silvan 5 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Luke Silvan
    Forum Member

Hi there folks.

I’ve been having a problem with the software that comes from Ricoh, just in terms of converting video from my camera into a 360 format for use with youtube etc.

Photo’s are fine, it’s just video I can’t convert making it practically useless. I’ve asked Ricoh Support and they weren’t that helpful.

What I’m wondering is if anyone knows of any other 3rd party software that could take these raw vids and convert them to a nice 360 format I can upload to various places?

Any help would be very much appreciated, I currently feel like I cant use half of my camera’s ability!

Cheers
    Luke

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

what type of computer are you using with the ricoh app ?

if your computer is not up to spec the app may not work as expected, check the hardware requirements here –

https://theta360.com/en/support/enviroment/#PCAPP

sam

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Luke Silvan
    Forum Member

Hi there Sam, thanks for the response.
    I don’t think it’s a lack of spec’s. I’m running Windows 10 on a fairly high end gaming machine. I think it’s a software issue.
    The best advice the Ricoh team could give me in the end was to try a different computer! Unfortunately that’s a bit inconvenient for me as I don’t really have access to one easily.

Cheers
    Luke

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.