Home Forums 360° Video PanoVideo Solution

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Rohn 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ball zheng
    ball zheng
    Forum Member

I have just discovered a VR software web site http://www.panomore.com. There is a software panovideo making 360 degrees panorama video. It does not seem to be well known recently, but the software works fine. I import six videos simultaneously captured by six GoPro cameras into the software and get an panorama video output just after several simple clicks, not difficult to use. I can also add logo to the nadir of the output video to remove the camera rigs. There is also a software panolive there for live stream. It supports 4K video streaming, providing fantastic and immersive viewing experience. We have another choice for panorama video now! Let me try to use them again to have a deeper look into what the two software provide. Then I will share my experience with you.

Sam Rohn
    IVRPA Director Member webmaster

software and hardware developers are allowed to share and discuss their own products in this forum, this community embraces developers who participate here and respond to feedback from our members etc ;)

Sam Rohn :: New York City
    360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
    Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.