Home Forums General Discussion Why you are selling SEO in your virtual tours?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jef Coelho Jef Coelho 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

saul burgos
    Forum Member

Hi I have a question:

I have been reading in this forum a lot about SEO in your virtual tours and I saw several of you worried about delivering SEO features for your clients.

I have a contradiction here, personally, I think that the SEO features should not be something that you need to compromise in your services of virtual tour.

SEO is a “biiig” world and very difficult to achieve and take months to see any little results in the Google search. Often clients do not understand this and you can end up like you work is not good.

Achieve a good SEO on Virtual tour is really, really, really difficult and involve a lot of situations, tricks, and strategies to do it. SEO require constantly monitoring of your website. clients do not understand this.

My questions will be:

Why are you offering SEO in your virtual tour?
    Are your trying to sell an additional value?
    Do you really keep monitoring the SEO strategies of the sites?
    Do you just sell the virtual tour and you later forget the site’s client?

I want to understand how you see and sell SEO features because in my opinion is not something that you should be doing with your virtual tours.

Sorry if I sound rough, was not my intention

Create virtual tours for free in minutes without programming skills with Paneek. Fronted Web developer and Founder of paneek. info@paneek.net

Jef Coelho
    Jef Coelho
    Forum Member

Very good questioning. Here in Brazil, I have only worried about SEO in my own site but in the products of the clients not yet. As they are generally embedded in their sites, I believe that this effort is unnecessary.

https://seuproduto360.com.br

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.