Home Forums General Discussion Best Wishes for 2016 from IVRPA!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Fusian Asia 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Luc Villeneuve
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 101
    • ★★

To all members who took time to vote. Thank you!
    We are waiting for you at our next conference Québec City 2016. Dates are 23-27 May 2016.
    We are also going to Photokina, the largest gathering of the photographic world.
    And… I wish you all great projects and the health to realize them!

Cheers!

Luc Villeneuve
    Professional Photographer

Willi Eckloff
    Willi Eckloff
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 2

Hi Luc, I wish you and all the IVRPA-members a healthy and successful 2016. I’m happy to see you all in Québec this year.

ec

Fusian Asia
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 3

I saw the notice but did not see a venue. Is there a venue location set yet in Quebec? Or did I completely miss the information regarding the set up?

Willi Eckloff
    Willi Eckloff
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 2

Hi Luc, have you made the decision for the prefered hotel ? I would like to book as early as I can.
    Thanks a lot !
    Kindest regards
    Willi

ec

Luc Villeneuve
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 101
    • ★★

Hi Willi,

Yes the venue for the conference and hotels are already selected. Before you can book at the preferred price, you will have to buy a ticket and the infrastructure is not ready yet. Stay tuned!

Luc Villeneuve
    Professional Photographer

Fusian Asia
    Forum Member

thank you for this update, further can you clarify the representation at Photokina? Will it just be a representation or will there be seminars also? Curious as I am attending Photokina that is already set in our year schedule. And flying in from overseas and existing work schedule in Spring is tight but I would hope to attend in Quebec.

Jürgen Schrader
    Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Member
    IVRPA Director
    secretary
    • Forum Posts: 54
    • ★★

As in recent years we are planning to have a booth at Photokina while the programm we’ll be running is not decided yet. The least I can say is that we will have short tutorials and presentations during the entire show.
    As it is a huge organisational task to organize a “full” conference with speakers even for just one day we cannot always justify the effort. So I’ll have to leave that open for the momen.

Jürgen Schrader
    IVRPA Secretary

Fusian Asia
    Forum Member

Is the conference set up and confirmed May 23-27 in Quebec at the hotel you listed? I am not seeing much for sign up or room rates or such. I would like to purchase the airfare currently if I can as flying in from Asia will be a chore as it is so if you can kindly advise on the schedule, if there is a conference hotel rate, etc… I would be grateful.

Hôtel Château Bellevue
    May 24-27 Conference with the first day, May 23, sightseeing is this correct?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.