Home Forums 360° Virtual Tours 3dvista and real estate

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nick Powell Nick Powell 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Weitzel
    David Weitzel
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 1

Is anyone using 3dvista for real estate virtual tours? Curious on feedback about the most effective skins used for the tours.

Tom Jelen
    IVRPA Member

Purchased 3d vista last month and I find it quick but lacks features that are in Panotour 5
    waiting for improvements but with Panotour abandoning its loyal following thought id purchase 3d list just to cover myself software wise.
    3d vista seems to have a nice clean interface and is quick to render and upload.
    Some of the zoom features I find difficult to find but this is new software so will take some time to master. I like the day to night feature but most virtual tours I do are in and out no fooling around waiting for the light to change.

TomJelen

Jon Lindsay
    Forum Member

Interesting to hear. I’m halfway through a 3d vista trial and testing it on a pro-active client project. Love the customization of the software, but quite a challenge to make it mobile friendly, which is my main audience channel.

Nick Powell
    Nick Powell
    Forum Member

I have been using 3D Vista for 3 years now, and absolutely love it! They have a skin which is specifically designed for real estate use, and it looks great on both mobile and desktop. You can view a sample tour that I did here:-

http://www.nickpowellphotography.com/clienttours/360propertydemo/index.htm

I am also a reseller, so am able to offer a €50 discount should anyone still be looking to get it. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.