Home Forums 360° Virtual Tours Roundme Alternative.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anson Wang
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 4

Bit of a background, my firm creates 8K resolution 3D virtual tours for real-estate. VR vitual tours is one of the best selling product of my company. And we host them on Roundme.

Well, I loved Roundme, actually I still do love roundme. For their simple and elegant UI deisgn and ease-of-use.

But I think if you are reading my post, you know what’s been happening with Roundme for the past 6 months now and there’s no sign of it getting better.

And I have no choice but to find another platform now to host our projects just in case Roundme disappear off the face of the Earth one day.

But, I’ve done a LOT of research about other platforms, 360cities/Kuula/SeekBeak etc. etc.

Not knocking on them, because they all seem quite technically robust, but honestly, can yal’ spend a couple bucks on UI design?

Either their website looks like it’s straight from the 90s pre-dot-com-bubble, or their site looks ok but once you go into editing and the final product looks some 20 years outdated.

Honestly, to put it simply, I’M ASKING FOR A ROUNDME CLONE(BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES HERE!).

Anybody knows a site like this that can hook a brother up?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.