Home Forums General Discussion roundme.com errors

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Hani Draye
    Hani Draye
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 23
    • ★★

Hi
    Am I the only one having trouble uploading to roundme.com as a pro member (Panorama is failed error)?
    support and chats are not answered for more than a week.

regards

Hani

Hani Draye - هاني الدريعي
    https://riyadh.photo Https://Riyadhkey.com

Christa Elrod
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 2

Hi Hani,

Can you able to upload the images now? If the answer is “No” just go through their help section to sort out your problem.

Matt Jones
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 3

I have been having the same issues for the past month! I have found that I typically can upload photos either early AM or late PM. Not sure what is going on with Roundme but I use it for work and it is getting very frustrating…I am starting to look for a different provider. If anyone has any suggestion please let me know. They have not responded to any of my emails and help section is useless, as this is on Roundme not how I am uploading tours.

Anson Wang
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 4

I have been having the same issues for the past month! I have found that I typically can upload photos either early AM or late PM. Not sure what is going on with Roundme but I use it for work and it is getting very frustrating…I am starting to look for a different provider. If anyone has any suggestion please let me know. They have not responded to any of my emails and help section is useless, as this is on Roundme not how I am uploading tours.

EXACT SAME CASE FOR ME.

My client is waiting for me to deliver the project and I can’t upload anything, no replies whatsoever from Roundme.

armando guerra romero
    armando guerra romero
    Forum Member

Good morning I had the same problem but I was uploading my files with metadata included in this case leaving PTgui pro but what I did was delete the metadata from the image and that was enough for me to accept them, I don’t know why communication with roundme has been very bad I do not know if they are not interested in responding or do not see the messages. but I share this solution that worked for me. if it has worked let me know

Matt Jones
    Forum Member

Thanks for the post and your solution. For me, It is wiered, I can’t upload anything during the working hours of 8-5. Lastnight at 6:30 it let me upload the photos. I did nothing to the photos. It was just all of a sudden the system allowed them. Not sure what is going on, maybe roundme has grown and their servers can’t handle..But I have come to terms that I just will have to upload stuff after working hours

armando guerra romero
    armando guerra romero
    Forum Member

I hope that is because I had several days trying to upload photos at any time and it was not possible for me so I hope it can really be solved as soon as possible.

Anson Wang
    Forum Member

Thanks for the post and your solution. For me, It is wiered, I can’t upload anything during the working hours of 8-5. Lastnight at 6:30 it let me upload the photos. I did nothing to the photos. It was just all of a sudden the system allowed them. Not sure what is going on, maybe roundme has grown and their servers can’t handle..But I have come to terms that I just will have to upload stuff after working hours

An update from my previous post is I was able to upload the SAME images at 5am EST.

Weird as hell.

Again, no replies from Roundme support(been almost a week).

ENphoto
    ENphoto
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 1

Hola buenas tardes: Me sucede lo mismo, cuenta PRO, error de subida de panoramas y nadie responde en soporte técnico, ni en chat. Muy frustrante!!!

Hani Draye
    Hani Draye
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 23
    • ★★

I tried deleteing metadata, using ACDSee, but no luck uploading, but early morning uploads work (some times), are you still able to upload?

Hani Draye - هاني الدريعي
    https://riyadh.photo Https://Riyadhkey.com

Sarah Kunze
    Forum Member

You are not the only one.I’m an instructional designer at a college and we’ve been having failed uploads for days now. Tech support hasn’t answered any of our request for help either. It won’t be possible to use this project with the students if we can’t rely on it to work.Still looking for a good solution because uploading at 5 AM a.m. or 10 PM p.m. is not really a good answer

Kelly DeBrosse
    Forum Member

I have used roundme.com for a couple of years now. This is the first time I have ever had issues. I cannot upload anything at any time. All errors are “panorama is failed” even though it seems to go through the steps of uploading and processing first. I have tried contacting them via FB messaging with no response. I’m following your string here and hoping someone comes up with a solution or is able to hear from the site owner.

Kelly DeBrosse
    Forum Member

I have used roundme.com for a couple of years now. This is the first time I have ever had issues. I cannot upload anything at any time. All errors are “panorama is failed” even though it seems to go through the steps of uploading and processing first. I have tried contacting them via FB messaging with no response. I’m following your string here and hoping someone comes up with a solution or is able to hear from the site owner.

Wade Austin
    Forum Member

Hi. Am having the same problem, and no reply from support. I went ahead and paid to me a “pro” and I’m thinking I wasted $100 :(

Any thoughts on the best alternative device? My client is done waiting. Thanks for any insight!

Wade Austin
    Forum Member

Sorry meant alternative services, any thoughts on the best alternative service?

Natalia Bravo
    Forum Member

Hola. Tengo el mismo problema. También tengo cuenta pro. Ya probé quitando la meta data. Tampoco obtengo respuesta de soporte . Alguna aplicación alternativa para recomendar?

Sarah Kunze
    Forum Member

We are looking at seek beak as an alternative to round me. It’s very easy to set up and use and I can’t believe how responsive the tech-support was.I made an inquiry about changing audio levels and heard from the CIO on the same day.By the next morning an audio mixer was implemented into the program – I was blown away.
    At our school we will be doing our projects and seek beak instead of round me.

Matt Jones
    Forum Member

Thanks for the suggestion of seek beak…I am trying them out and so far loving them…..not sure what is going on with roundme as it has been over a month they have been down, and I pay for the pro account, so just a waste of money. They want return emails, or chats. It has been very frustrating, but I can say I am liking seekbeak so far. Thanks so much

Guillermo Ortiz Gorra
    Forum Member

Is anyone still looking for alternatives? These sites can publish 360 panoramas:

360 Cities
    iStaging
    Facebook
    YouTube

360 cities, Facebook and YouTube are very rudimentary and can only show an image at a time.

I couldn’t upload to RoundMe either and had to use iStaging. It’s very similar and can be viewed on mobile devices, the only drawback is that you might need to get a paid membership.

Then there’s the option of hosting your own tours on a website (Lapentor seems nice)

This is not an ad, I’m just trying to help people find alternative platforms.

Natalia Bravo
    Forum Member

Try https://www.theasys.io is absoltly free. The best ever. Only a little watermark. I fell happy!!!

Jugoslav Durovic
    Forum Member

Hi! I am having the same problem, panorama failed to upload. Was trying different times of the day and never worked. They never replay on mails and messages.

Adriano Jaques
    Forum Member

Hi, having the same problem too, panorama is failed, more than week.

Adriano Jaques
    Forum Member

Thanks,

Anson Wang
    Forum Member

Wow wtf, roundme.com just went down as a client was inquiring about our work………..

Kuula
    Kuula
    • Forum Posts: 9

Hi, you can check out Kuula. Kuula Virtual Tours are widely used by real estate agents, developers, architects, construction companies, educational institutions, advertising agencies, etc.

Take a look at Kuula PRO features here. For a small, flat fee we offer with powerful, time-saving features, customization at every stage, as well as branding and whitelisting options. We listen to our users’ feedback and continually update the editor.  We hope you’ll like it!

Attachments:
    Real Tour Vision
    Real Tour Vision
    • Forum Posts: 7

Hello everyone! If anyone is looking to try something truly unique, try out RTV’s virtual tour software.  There is a discount for IVRPA members too. Just mention that you’re an IVRPA member and we’ll hook you up.

Blue Skies,

Jason

Jason LaVanture
    RTV, Inc
    Direct 231-932-1586
    Virtual Tour Software

Andrea Gentili
    IVRPA Member

What happens on roundme.com?

Andrea

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.