Home Forums General Discussion roundme.com errors

• This topic has 39 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Peter van der PannePeter van der Panne.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    nadonou
    nadonou
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 2

Greg’s post… I just checked the stats I mentioned and it looks like I now have 47 views on that tour. Are things back to normal…? On the other hand, I don’t like the fact that roundme is staying silent over all this – total radio silence?

Ozge Sam
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 1

For those who are disappointed with Roundme Pro service, you can dispute the charge on your credit card. If roundme.com doesn’t give you the service that they promised then you don’t have to pay for it. Credit Card company will return your money back.

Meanwhile, I can’t log in to Roundme.com.

Peter van der Panne
    Peter van der Panne
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 21
    • ★★

I also can’t manage to log in to roundme anymore.

A number of pro accounts purchased last week should be unusable.

Anonymous
    • Forum Posts: 4

Hi Wade,

Take a look at Klapty. https://www.klapty.com/en/

Klapty is best alternative of roundme.

Nick Kotanidis
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 3

I can’t login anymore on roundme.com, any news about this issue????

Jon Lindsay
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 2

Anyone reading this thread DO NOT sign up to Roundme. Their system looks great BUT they are unstable with no communication. I’ve lost 2 new clients over the last 12 months because their tours went down.

Nick Kotanidis
    Forum Member

Hello, i am trying to make a tour on roundme.com and all my panoramas stuck on creating, tryed to contact roundme but nothing happened, what should i do???? any advise???

Anson Wang
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 5

You won’t be getting any replies from Roundme team, they are stuck in limbo somewhere. They still keep the website alive and shadow updates little things from time to time but they will NOT reply anymore.

As for your issue, ” all my panoramas stuck on creating”, it’s most likely just a UI glitch. Refresh the page and some of the panoramas should’ve been uploaded successfully. Check which ones are not and upload them later.

Nick Kotanidis
    Forum Member

thank you for reply, i tryed all this but still nothing. i upload panoramas several times and even tryed a new tour, but allways the same problem, stuck on creating.dont know what else to do.
    thank you

Peter van der Panne
    Peter van der Panne
    IVRPA Member
    • Forum Posts: 21
    • ★★

For me it is now also completely finished with Roundme. Do not respond to anything at all. Have now sent them an email to stop billing me. The system has not been working properly for several weeks now. I know to sponsor IVRPA. But I don’t care anymore. Are they so arrogant there or is there something else playing?

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.