Home Forums General Discussion Which is the best camera for 360 degree photography

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gautam Sharma
    Forum Member
    • Forum Posts: 1

I want to buy camera for 360 degree photography. Which is the best camera for that.

Kuula
    Kuula
    • Forum Posts: 9

Hi,

please take a look at one of our articles How to get started with 360 Virtual Tours. Now, if you decide to get Insta360 ONE X, you can save $40 with Kuula. Learn more ➡️ https://kuula.co/page/insta360.

Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions by sending an email to contact@kuula.co. We’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Magda – co-founder at Kuula

omid360
    omid360
    Forum Member

hi i think theta z1 is good for photography

360° photographer from iran
    https://omid360.com

John Reese
    Forum Member

I have been working for a Photography services company for quite some time now. And for 360-degree photography as well as videography, I use Insta360 One X. It gives me a resolution of 5.7K for videos and an 18Mp photo quality as well. It might be expensive for some, but it’s effective for the long-term.

Peter van der Panne
    Peter van der Panne
    IVRPA Member

I did start with the Iris from NCtech also did try the Ricoh. But i did get back to a normal camera (Canon Eos R) with 8-15 mm. Still the best pictures.

John Rieth
    IVRPA Member

I started out with a Theta V thinking it would be enough to get a few clients and then I would up my game. I have few examples on my website from that camera here. I got a few paying clients but I just couldn’t charge any real money because the quality just isn’t there!!

The best camera is a DSLR and nothing’s going to touch that for a while, however the workflow takes a bit longer than a point and shoot. If you are looking for the best point and shoot 360° camera Ricoh Theta Z1 is the nicest from a tried and true, reputable company. However the xPhase and Kandao Qoocam are looking like really sweet contenders in the market.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.