Drive from Belfast up along the Antrim Coast Road - rated one of the Top Five Road Trips worldwide - this ever-changing tapestry of scenery and colors, set against the dramatic coastal backdrop will no doubt take your breath away.
The tour will stop in areas of outstanding natural beauty and historical significance alongside a visit to locations used in the making of the series Game of Thrones.
- Carrickfergus Castle (admission charges apply only if entering main castle - £5.50pp or £4pp for a group of 10 or more)
- Cushendun Harbour and Caves 40 minutes (Game of Thrones film location)
- Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge (admission charges apply only if going across the bridge - £9.00pp or £7.20pp for a group of 15 or more)
- Ballintoy Harbour (Game of Thrones film location)
- Giants Causeway (admission charges apply only if going into visitor center - £12.50pp or £8.75pp for a group of 15 or more)
- Dunluce Castle (admission charges apply only if entering main castle - £5.50pp or £4.00pp for a group of 10 or more)
- Dark Hedges 30 minutes (Game of Thrones film location)
16 seater 15 + guide £549 = £36.60pp (15 people)
29 seater 28 + guide £750 = £26.78pp (28 people)
53 seater available 52 + guide £1100 = £21.16pp (52 people)
Register in b2match:
- Go to your profile.
- Click "My Attendance".
- Click "Friday"
- Click "Excursion: Magical Giants Causeway"
Register by Wednesday, June 12th.