Workshop: Overview of Cara VR features for Nuke
This 3 hour workshop presented by Nathalie Mathé will give an overview of the possibilities offered by the CARA VR plug-in for Nuke for stitching and compositing 360 videos, and how it fits within an existing workflow. The following practical uses will be demonstrated:
- Stitching from scratch, stitching using a preexisting template, refining a stitch, doing color matching between cameras, drawing masks, computing optical flow stitching.
- In which cases is CARA VR stitching useful, compared to Kolor AVP stitching, and how to combine both solutions.
- 360 compositing functionalities: manual correction of a stitch, stabilization, tracking, color correction, conversion between spherical and rectilinear projections.
- Stereo stitching and compositing overview.
- Render farm rendering options.
Prerequisite: familiar with existing stitching workflow for 360 videos, beginner level in Nuke (this is more an overview than a training session).
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=34755505653
NATHALIE Mathé NativeVR
Nathalie Mathe is an award winning Virtual Reality creator and animation and documentary shorts director. She runs NativeVR, a VR studio crafting unique experiences, in which she created and produced UTURN, an interactive 360 comedy examining gender inequalities in the tech industry. Over the past four years she contributed to over 35 cinematic Virtual Reality…