If you couldn't join us on June 24th or just have to view it again, this webinar is now available on demand. Take a deeper look at the Smithsonian's Virtual Tours production “secrets”, and a worthy discussion about marketing VR experiences.
If you already registered, click the link in your registration confirmation or reminder email. If you haven't registered, do so via this link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZnDxMU2eQ2qVR1R_QkDYEQ
Our second webinar gave you a sneak peak at the latest work on the Smithsonian Virtual Tours. In this one, you get to look under the hood to see the workflows, processing, and ‘secrets’ to building one of the largest, oldest, and most successful virtual tours. This webinar covered such topics as:
- Advice on how to design, build, and maintain enterprise-level virtual tours.
- Analysis of measured traffic from 15 years of deployment.
- Revealing custom workflows and practices developed during the project
- A look at current R&D work on the next-generation UI/UX
- Audience discussion revolving around how to market VR, a subject that will be addressed in depth in a future webinar.
The webinar was conducted by the creator behind these virtual tours, IVRPA Board Member Loren Ybarrondo. No matter your expertise, abilities, or specialty, this webinar, and its Q&A session provide an opportunity to dive into the secrets of virtual tour production and advance your XR/VR content creation skills.
This was the fourth in a series of IVRPA webinars this year with content for VR/XR creatives that you won’t easily find elsewhere. Stay tuned.