Can't make it to the IVRPA 360° Virtual Reality Panoramic Photography & Video Conference? Watch conference LIVE online on June 10-13th, 2019
Our 14th annual conference will feature four days of talks, workshops, and panels - watch LIVE and learn from key players at the forefront of the 360º VR industry. As a virtual delegate, you will be able to "tune in" and watch proceedings LIVE from Belfast. You will also be able to access the video on demand archive for up to 12 months after the conference - so you won't miss a thing!
What will you learn?
We want all our members and friends to have the opportunity to experience our conferences.
- Watch LIVE anytime, from anywhere.
- Learn from our international panel of creators and producers of 360° interactive, immersive images & video
- Be inspired by our knowledgeable and experienced speakers
- Hear from professional photographers, videographers, programmers, web developers, designers, software developers, hardware manufacturers, artists, and VR enthusiasts
- Soak in the knowledge & learn from our expert panel of speakers
- Share key learning points, fresh thinking, and new ideas with your team in the office.
- Stay informed & and keep up to date with the latest trends and insight
- Access exclusive video content from the conference - made available live and on-demand to virtual delegates only.
- Watch recorded sessions all year round. You have access to the video on demand archive for > 12 months
We know by filming the conference it will provide inspiration & education to those that can't travel, or don't have the budget or time to attend. Don't miss out; our on-demand coverage is the next best thing to being there.
Register HERE and we'll send you unique login details for the conference. You can watch live and on-demand. All recorded presentations will remain online for 12 months of access / further study.
i’m also wondering if i can watch the talks like past conference was live for members of the IVRPA, otherwise why we pay for annual fees?
As a member, may I listen to these talks for free?